Once you’ve done your research and decided to invest in unlisted stocks on Unlistedkart, the next step is to sign a deal term sheet.
What is a Deal Term Sheet?
Here are a few things you need to know about a deal term sample:
- It is a non-binding agreement that shows the basic terms and conditions of an investment.
- The deal term can be used as a template for future detailed, legally binding documents.
- Once the parties involved in the deal sign on the term sheet, they can then proceed to start a binding agreement or contract.
- Most importantly, the term sheet ensures that there is clarity of the agreement and that there is no room for misunderstanding or disputes.
What information needs to be filled in Unlistedkart’s Term Sheet?
Here is an example of a typical Term Sheet.
- Before filling in the form, keep the following details ready:
– PAN number
– Bank name, account number, and IFSC code
– Demat details including DP name, DP ID, and client ID
- After you’ve filled in this information, enter your transaction details.
– Transaction type (indicate that it is either a purchase of equity shares or a sale)
– Add the transaction date and payment date
– Mode of delivery (Demat) and the total sum
- Add information about the shares:
– The name of the security and its ISIN (International Securities Identification Number)
– Quantity of shares, the price, and the total amount
Upon filling in all these details, you will be asked to sign the sheet (either as a buyer or a seller).
Things to bear in mind:
Please note that Unlistedkart is a bonafide buyer and seller of unlisted shares. The company makes sure to do a thorough KYC verification process of the parties involved in the transaction.
Unlistedkart is NOT, however, an advisor for any of the stocks. The company is merely a facilitator. Prices of the stocks may vary because of market fluctuations based on demand and supply, and also the performance of the company the stock belongs to.
By signing the sheet, you are confirming these terms and conditions.